This week I have decided to talk about relationships because I have noticed that am always helping people with their relationships and their problems within it. I’mma give a lil bit of advice on here
Before i say anything, let me just say
- I am not a professional.
- I am not allowed to date. 😛
- and…I am only using typical problems.
here goes nothing……….
- DO NOT go looking for someone. The right person will come to you.
- People will say things you may not like about your relationship. Who cares what they say. Happiness is all that matters.
- If you find yourself falling for another person, choose the second one because if you really loved that first person you wouldn’t fall for the second one
- Don’t show off your new relationship. You’ll look stupid telling everybody that you just started dating and you guys have 3,000 things in common. I don’t want to be mean but…uh…how do I put this…NO ONE CARES! 🙂
- Communication is key. If you think someone in the relationship is cheating, talk to them about it. If you are losing feelings talk to them about it. If you found out that they hate unicorns, talk to th…wait…
- Remember that there is a difference between love and lust.
- All good things must come to an end so cherish the moments you have with that person.
- DON’T. BE. A. THOT. That stuff isn’t funny…at all.
- Relationships are tough but if you truly love this person, you will be willing to get through it with that person.
- Do not share your insecurities, because they probably like that part of you.
Welp… I think that is all…
If you need advice from me personally(which you probably won’t) then shoot me a text if you know me or comment the problem and i will get to you as soon as I possibly can.
until next time…BYE BYE!